Pirate 4x4 banner

We love mud !!!!!!

312K views 854 replies 116 participants last post by  Train Horn 
#1 · (Edited)
$tucco Money Racing

PIT BULL CHEVY S-10 ON ROCKS SBC
THIS IS A BEFORE PICTURE , NOW IT HAS COIL OVER SHOCKS , FOA'S , SWAY BAR ( FRONT ) NEW HEIMS ,FULL ROLL CAGE

HILL IN HOLE BITHLO (TRUCKS GONE WILD EVENT )
FEATURED IN MUD LIFE MAG

THE PUP :D
MY SAMMI
CHEVY 10 BOLT
SBC 358
39.5 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS
FUTURE - GOING 4 LINK IN 2009

OFF TO A MUD EVENT

STAY TUNED I HAVE MORE TRUCKS TO SHOW YOU :bounce2:

See less See more
#331 · (Edited)
Bring it on ................:laughing:

Oh i met a pirate4x4 guy saturday night didnt catch his name..... I'm sorry i was so busy ,i turned back around and you were gone.......it was nice chatting with you. And i'll keep the posts coming like you asked :D

Mikey A.K.A Bad to the bone and the sexy blower motor

Saturday night it blew a hole in the side of the block.......wild !!!
Its probably fixed by now ......:smokin:

Girls can too racers
Silver bullet,The Pup, Watsit2u,Steam boat

Mrs bullet wasn't happy about taking a picture or that i was trying to grab her boobie :laughing:

#332 ·
I am working on a race truck now:flipoff2:

bubbas designing it:laughing:

but i am building it:grinpimp:

I dont want to tell any one chucks yet intell i get more done but i have built some alumiumn housing rockwells with 8 lug alum hubs gun drilled axles and lighten chuck the front axle weighs 353.2 pounds and the rear is not done yet but it is going to be lighter

bigbill is working on my motor a 434 sbc alumiumn rods with a blower and a power glide:flipoff2:

i got some insurance money:flipoff2:

#334 · (Edited)
Will have Videos from today soon

bubbas designing it:laughing:
He filled me in :D
I know so many secrets my heads about to blow.

Train horns heading to L-Cross next weekend?
Never been, but today @ the Trucks gone wild event the guys were talking about it and they are rigging up there 4 wheelers with stripper poles for this weekend ......:laughing:

My bike is a Bombardier DS650 its 2 wheel drive and no reverse,its not good in some situations.... like Mud.
even with boggers on the back...... but its fast

#342 ·
Videos to come

Thanks guys for checking out my pictures and vids :grinpimp:

Went to pudding creek in perry florida from friday - sunday, the massive trucks that were there i just cant explain, major HP and big rubber !!!!

Trucks gone wild pulls off another great event !!!!

Pup fan

had to flex it on the trailer :D

Steve had to find one of the nastiest parts :laughing:

wwoooooo hoooooooooo

Pit bull blazing it

some bogging

#347 ·
Look what i got from Bubba rope today :bounce2:

First let me tell you the rope is great, Pit bull was so stuck 1 BIG DIESEL got stuck trying to pull him out , so another BIG DIESEL came along with a almost long enough strap, so we hooked the bubba rope to his strap and it held up great and pulled him out.
Also used it to pull out a jeep with ease !!!

great rope !!!

#349 ·
Big Nasty is one badass machine. I don't think I've ever read anywhere what motor he is running and what kind of HP's its putting out.

#354 ·
Blind draw race $tucco Money & half pint :D
2nd month for our truck taken home 2nd place.

Blind draw is a cool race
sign up is $10.00 they put numbers in a jar and everyone draws a number, the two people with matching numbers team up, one goes down clay track & other down street side,fastest time combined wins...... you never know who you will be running with till the draw.........its a really cool race and everyone seems to love it.

YouTube - half pint and stucco money racing

Last day to nominate Pit bull or the Pup :grinpimp:
http://www.triplecanopyranch.com/driverspoll.html

#356 ·
That's one of the great things about our sport. Seems most events around here are some sort of charity fund raiser - be it for some civic group like the Lion's Club, Eagles, Jaycees, or even straight to specific causes like this one above. We're working on one for Children's Miracle Network this Summer & I can't wait!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.