Pirate 4x4 banner

Rattle Rock Rock Race

5K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  off camber 
#1 ·
APRIL 26 @ Windrock

Check in starts at 8:30 to 9:30 There will be two classes . A buggy class and a jeep/ cabtruck class..... Tire size does not matter. 1st 2nd 3rd in both classes win a free years pass to windrock. NO entry fee you must have a year or day pass to enter. For info contact me ..... If you got to see last years you will not want to miss it this year..........

#10 ·
i was looking forward to this type of event, but it is also the same weekend as the settc in florida. i will be there , but maybe next time.

#12 ·
OK. So everyone knows we are only running the bottom half.... We did the same thing last year, but this time the course will be a little harder and less time. last year the fasteset time was 2 min by Goforth's (Buggy) and the fastest jeep time was 2min 23 sec this time the course will be more difficult. I will give you your time limit at sign in....

#28 ·
Start to the top from the parking lot follow the road up to where you see the big flat spot onthe left.... turn and follow the trail to you next right and that one will take you to it.... but if you are not in a 4wd i wouls park in b4 u make the right turn cause its too rough 4 a car or anything..... there will be lots of ppl to help u find youir way and it will be marked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.